Sunday, March 28, 2010

Springs Hot Colors.....

Hello again my lovely people we're still hitting up whats on Springs agenda for 2010, here are some of the HOT, HOT, HOT colors on list...

Enjoy Live Laugh Love & be Fly!!!!!







I absoultely LOVE this couture dress, this Lanvin Flounce dress is so bold yet graceful....this is definitely a stand out show piece and has to be worn by a female who is comfortable in her own skin...I would definitely ROCK this ;)







Blush is the 2nd color for Springs hot colors...I love the softness of this color its very elegant and Mrs. Sarah Jessica Parker rocked it lovely, this dress I found from Asos is $64.96, the double strap one shoulder touch gives it a sexy look







This is from the French Connection, this acid yellow strapless dress is $128.21 is color is bound to blossom and lighten up the room...no wonder its on the list for Spring







Silver is also on this list for 2010, to me its always a color you can always turn to get heads turning...Asos slinky V-neck dress drapes beautifully and is $64.96







Asos multi-layered lavender dress is #5 on Springs hot colors list for 2010, it also happens to be one of my favorite colors, its only $64.96







This baby doll tulled-frilled dress is so fun and young, the color is beautiful as well, seafoam green, it brings you back to the oceans in St. Barts, for those who have the nice taste its $275 at Forever Unique

1 comment:

  1. Wow I LOVE this post! Great insight for the colors of spring. I definitely need to hit up the blush and acid yellow.

    ReplyDelete