Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Wild Strut!!!!!

The perfect pair of shoes can really compliment any outfit.  This outfit can be worn for work and transform into cocktail fun hours.  The black and white Chloe blazer really allows the mustard color dress shirt pop, I'm really enjoying that color for the fall and winter season.  I  also paired this look with a red clutch to give it bit more pop of color and last but not least you can never go wrong with a great pair of Sam Edelman shoes. I absolutely LOVE his shoe designs. 


My wild STRUT!!!!


Mulberry viscose shirt, $400
See by Chloe blue jacket, £311
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania ruched skirt, £195
Sam edelman boots, $274
Camille Zarsky clutch handbag, $216
Yellow gold earrings, $940
Mango oversized jewelry, £23
Gucci Flora Eau de Parfum Spray, $100

No comments:

Post a Comment